About Me

Who am I? I am a survivor. I faced one of my greatest fears in life and I am daily overcoming it. I did not choose for this to happen but I know I did everything I could to survive. I have my ups and downs, my nightmares and good memories. I feel that writing it out helps.

Monday

I’m so tired

I was asked to push the invader out
STOP
NO
GET AWAY FROM ME
DON’T HURT ME
My wall is closing in
As I let it do so
And I fight for the little space I have
Can I lean against my field for support
Or will it keep me out to.
How long to I have to hold them out

I hide from this transparent shadow
What was it like before
Before I was afraid
Of what my face shows
Of the words I said
Before I find out what anything means to me

My dreams are gone
Pointed to the past with no thought of the future
Each effort is for each day.
I know what will happen next because I made it that way.
WORK
CLASS
LUNCH
WORK
CLASS
DINNER
WORK
CLASS
Not wanting to go to sleep
And then struggling to get up again

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life is beautiful, Life is strange.

Wakened to the sounds of life, walking to and fro.
Recognizing beauty where beauty lies.
Some people see it, some don't. Others want it, not many have it.

Changing seasons, changing times, changing people.
When the leaves fall do the trees mourn?
When an hour has passed by is it not remembered?
When people change do we regret what we wished would be?

Many days still to walk, so many paths to take.
One path is well worn and ingrained.
Others have become overgrown, but still visible.
Still more have yet to be travelled or groomed.

Just remember, things go up, and things go down.
The down is hard. That is true.
The ups are great. That is even better.
But the glory comes from the journey and the paths we choose.

Bloglines